My Story (when I remember) by Jude Nnam

My Story audio by Jude Nnam


My Story is one of Jude Nnam's most popular hymn or compositions in Nigeria.

This is suitable for Offertory in masses, its a piece glorifying God and promising to give all you have to the Almighty.

The Ancestor at his best in this piece. Nice choir song.


Download the choir song below and get the music sheet at Choirscript



Download My Story (when I remember) by Jude Nnam choir song

Lyrics

When I remember that you died for me, my heart leaps for joy for there’s none like you
and so…
REFRAIN:
I will give you all I have ,
receive God my offering to you,
which I offer with my friends today…
transform them and transform us
purify them and purify us,
in this sacrifice divine
Always Lord, you know that
I have given all I have..

There was a time in life when I thought all was lost, Lord I am a living testimony of your love. 

You changed my story of woes to joy, Lord I am a living testimony of your Love and so …. 

Many cannot see, many cannot hear,  I am blessed with these glory be to God, Many have no food many have no home I am blessed with these glory be to God and so…

I will tell this story to my neighbors, I will tell this story to all my friends, I will sing for you, I will praise your name, I will dance  for you for there’s none like you and so...

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post